by Yoko Ono, 1971
1) Make sure that your mind is not clogged with
heavy burdens such as: resentment, anger, secrets
and the past. They can be heavy.
2) Make sure that your body is not clogged with
excess fat and excrements.
3) Make sure that your wings are light and free.
This is the most difficult proposition. Your
wings cannot be free unless the whole world is
free, because you are part of the world. However,
there is a way for the whole world to be free.
Just like your body, all it needs is to be
unclogged and have good circulation. Circulation
is the secret to freedom and the key to fly.
5) When the whole world is in good circulation
we will all fly together.
6) Meanwhile, give wings to things around you
so they will circulate.
There’s no ownership in beauty.