Liverpool Love  – charitable artbeat – is a unique Art exhibition (curated by Christian Furr) celebrating the city of Liverpool through the Artistic contributions of some of the world’s leading artists.

Yoko Ono: Liverpool Luv, 2012 – Ink on paper, 4.5 x 6.7″ (unframed) – Bid here.

 

Through the Art displayed we hope to provide, not only great art investment opportunities for collectors, at our gala auction but to leave a legacy to the children of our nominated charity – Claire House Children’s Hospice.

Museum of Liverpool, Pier Head, Liverpool Waterfront, Liverpool, L3 1DG

28 September – 25 November 2012

The exhibition culminates in an auction on 17 November 2012 from which 90% of the profits will go to Claire House Children’s Hospice and the remaining 10% will go to National Museums Liverpool.

Artists: Jay BatlleSir Peter BlakeChris BraceyTerry de HavillandNoel FieldingBrad FaineChristian FurrJonathan GentBen JohnsonDavid Mach,Bruce McLeanMike McCartneyRoger McGoughBrendan NeilandYoko OnoShauna RichardsonDallas SeitzJohn SquireJohn StoddartStuart SutcliffeStephen WalterKlaus Voormann

Twitter
Facebook


About the Auction Gala Night

Tickets are now on sale for an exclusive charity auction at the Museum of Liverpool in aid of Claire House Children’s Hospice.

Liverpool Love Gala Auction

17 November 2012 – Auction Gala Liverpool

You are personally invited by the organisers of Liverpool Love – Christian Furr and Vaughan Davies – to purchase tickets for an exclusive contemporary art exhibition auction at the Museum of Liverpool from 6:30pm to 9.30pm on Saturday 17 November 2012 in aid of Claire House Children’s Hospice.

The auction, overseen by Nick Bonham, will give you the opportunity to own a unique Liverpool themed artwork by an internationally celebrated artist. The amazing line up is listed below. The works will be on show at the Museum of Liverpool from 28 September to 25 November 2012.

A special limited edition run of 50 signed prints made of a composite of the artists work can also be purchased on the night.

With performances from members of the Liverpool Institute of Performing Arts (LIPA), the night promises to be particularly special and we hope to raise a significant amount of money for Claire House.

In celebration of the Diamond Jubilee, a framed one-off reproduction on canvas of Christian Furr’s painting of Her Majesty The Queen will also be auctioned with all proceeds going to charity.

Tickets are priced at £20 per person, and places are limited. If you are interested in joining us please contact Helen Carlson for more information.

Ticket Enquiries

Helen Carlson, Area Manager
(Claire House Children’s Hospice)

Telephone
0151 236 2933
Email
helenc@claire-house.org.uk
info@liverpoollove.org


View Larger Map


Facebook Comments

comments

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

TWITTER



INSTAGRAM

Instagram


IMAGINE PEACE © 2014 Yoko Ono

Empowered by REVL8

.

FACEBOOK