Message from TBB (via email):

I cannot IMAGINE PEACE anymore Yoko.

First John gave his life for peace. You live peace each and every day. So does Sean and Julian. I have to live it. I was in the Marines. I have Imagined Peace long enough.

I have seen too much death and destruction in my very short lifetime. Too many innocent victims have died due to war, death and destruction while too many stand by and watch, too scared to speak out.

It is time to LIVE PEACE and bring it into reality and out of the imagination. We cannot continue to live in the past or the future. It is time to live in the present and bring peace into reality – Bring it into to the real world.

We are the human race. We can do better than Imagine. We need to live it and accept each other as we are, and stop the hate and let people live their short lives like they want to. As long as they hurt no-one else & love one another.

We are the planet earth. The sky is seamless and touches each & every one of us and when one is hurt when one goes without, it hurts us all.

Stop the hurt, stop the pain, stop this insane behaviour.

Help one another, help each other, accept each other, love each other.

It is time, it is a small, small world on a small, small planet. Show the universe we can change and just maybe, just maybe we can finally live in peace.

TBB

Reply from Yoko Ono:

Well said. I agree with you totally, TBB.

There are people who are determined to make war for greed. Call it to make the world democratic, or anything. The bottom line is greed. And there are innocent people who get misled and join the army. Call it for love of the country, the bottom line is how well they are persuaded. If nobody registers to be a soldier, they will make it compulsory for people to become soldiers.

In such a situation, the only thing I could ask people to do is to IMAGINE PEACE while living in Peace as much as possible and make the world a peaceful place by your strong peaceful vibration. This may only be a temporary stop measure. But I would hate for you to stand up and be hurt, or be killed.

Read John Perkins’ book ‘Confessions of An Economic Hitman‘.

When there is a Tsunami, you only have to climb the nearest mountain and wait for the ocean to be quiet again. But there is no mountain high enough for us to save ourselves from the Tsunami of human violence.

However, I still believe in the survival instinct of the human race. We may just make it. I don’t know how yet. But we might.

Meanwhile, I don’t want any of us to be a martyr.
John died for us.
Let’s learn from it, but not follow him.

yoko

Facebook Comments

comments

6 Responses to “I cannot IMAGINE PEACE anymore, Yoko, it is time to LIVE PEACE” – @YokoOno replies…

1. Efrain Correal says:

IMAGINE PEACE FOR COLOMBIA.

2. BIA says:

I think you’re right Yoko. I also think that each one is real and particularly his part in his city and his country, there are many good people who are ardent activists in the struggle for peace and prosperity. Unfortunately LENNON was killed by a psychopath fan, but his teachings do not ever die, life on earth is short but who is immortalized forever are the ones that were marked in this world and the good they did.

BIA – BRASIL

3. Olde Hippie says:

I slipped out of the Cancer Center to sneak a smoke in my van. I was parked next to a truck with Viet Nam Disabled Veteran plates. Big ole ugly grayhead like me. I tapped on his window with my cane.
    “Yeah?”
    “Thanks.”
    “You’re welcome.”
    “So, how ya doin’?”
    “Three tours. Agent Orange. Still get lumps all over. They itch like hell. Broken back, but I can walk OK. My daughter’s in there; got some weird disease I can’t pronounce and I know in my heart that I brought it home to her.”
    “God, what a thing to live with.”
    “I go to the VA and they give me pills. That’s all they got.”
    “I worked for them, the VA, when you were over there.”
    “Thanks.”
    “And I protested your war.”
    “It was your war too. It was everyone’s war, we all did what we had to.”
    “My wife’s in there now. Uterine cancer, M.S., Leukemia. Nam Vet, Army Nurse. Lotta questions.”
    “With no answers. Bad war.”
    ” We still haven’t healed, have we.”
    “Nope. And the troops coming home today – 100 times worse than we were.”
    “Peace.”
    “You too, brother.”

When will it ever end.

4. Jean says:

In the interests of peace I cannot buy into the stereotype of the “crazed gunman”. John lost his life to a very confused and quite possibly tormented person who was able to get hold of a gun far too easily. He was a Beatle fan! How confused must he have been? And in a way John did die for peace because he took time to speak to that poor person and sign his album. He was accessible. He didnt hide away behind bullet proof glass and bodyguards, like the war mongers. He didnt feel he had to hide from his fans. Love and peace, Yoko.

5. Hector Tapia Perez says:

My wife and I are originally from inner city Detroit where we taught for 20 years. We loved your train, but lost the photo of you as the limo was leaving your talk:(
    My wife and I have started over in Kaua’i where we came for a belated honeymoon. Of course, the energy of this island enraptured us. We were invited to come and teach, so we moved.
    We painted Peace Murals at Kapa’a High to continue world peace starting in the minds of the youth here. I am encouraging students at the Boys and Girls Club to work on a papier mache turtle peace project so that we can send our turtles out. We want to use turtles because world peace is walking at turtle’s pace right now with all the pro war propaganda.
    May the universe continue to keep John’s energy eternal. Evil people knew who John was and they were very frightened of his energy, but energy like that never dies. Aloha for now Keep up your efforts and come visit our peace murals some day.

6. Lupe says:

Me gustaría que el mundo, tuviera Paz, pero en todo el mundo, no solamente un pais,